FreecamV is a freecam script inspired by Jedijosh’s Ingame screenshot mod that I originally developed for a FiveM server but later ported to singleplayer. Some of the key differences between this and ingame screenshot are as follows: Entity atttachment, more configuration options, smoother movement (in my opinion) and filters
Press J (or whatever key you set in the ini file) to toggle the freecam.
Drop all of the files in FreecamV.rar into your scripts folder. If you do not have a scripts folder, make sure SHVDN
3.04 or greater (this is VERY important) is installed then create one.
– Initial release
– Added game pausing/freezing
– Added configuration option for slow mo speed
– Added entity attachment
– Cleaned up some of the code
– Massively optimized the code
– Fixed issue where UI wasn’t displaying correctly
– Fixed issue where radar would randomly re-appear
– Fixed slow motion bug… FINALLY.
Jedijosh – Original Ingame Screenshot mod
BKDeath2012 – Testing