GTA V Real Time Handling Editor
This .asi plugin will allow realtime editing of handling.meta values in-memory. Editing this way will eliminate the need to restart the game every time something has been edited, for testing purposes. As such, this plugin is not intended for normal usage during gameplay.
A mention would be nice if this helped you 🙂
* Realtime handling editing
* Correct front/rear bias setting
* XML/.meta handling lines!
* Grand Theft Auto V
* Drop RTHandlingEditor.asi in the main GTA V folder
* Drop RTHandlingEditor.ini in the main GTA V folder
* (Optional) Drop RTHandlingEditor.meta in the main GTA V folder
## Usage in-game
* Press the `read` hotkey during gameplay to read `RTHandlingEditor.ini` values into memory
* Press the `meta` hotkey during gameplay to read `RTHandlingEditor.meta` values into memory
* Press the `log` hotkey during gameplay to write memory values into `RTHandlingEditor.log`
## Usage .ini and .meta
* Use `-1337` in the `[handling]` section to ignore a value in `RTHandlingEditor.ini`
* Replace everything in `RTHandlingEditor.meta` with your handling entry, between “
* An example with Rockstar’s original Sultan entry is included. Replace at will
* Some values do not apply instantly. The game will need to reload the vehicle to apply these properly. (Just spawn a new vehicle)
* Some examples:
* Some values using radians internally have small rounding errors
* Add editing for handling flags
* Add sub handling data
* Add advanced handling data
* Add HandlingReplacement awareness
* Draw center of mass and rollcentres
* Update respawn vehicle with all tuning options
– Don’t know yet why the data sometimes glitches and gets misplaced
– Don’t have loading/saving for subhandlingdata and advanced data yet
* Revamped the entire thing with an in-game menu, removed hotkeys
* Load and save .XML-formatted data instead of the old .ini
* Added some semblance of handling management, with the folder
* Experimental: Try using patterns to find handling offset. If it works, it’s more future-proof.
* v1.6.1 uses Unknown Modder’s pattern, but for 1180 should return the same. v1.6 might not work for all versions.
* Update offset for v1.0.1103.2
* Update offset for v1.0.944.2
* Update offset for v1.0.877.1
* Correctly apply Bias pairs
* Correctly apply Ratio pairs (thanks, leftas!)
* Add flag reading/writing
* Added XML/.meta reader!
* Add notifications
* Fix fAntiRollBarBiasFront wrong value
* Fix fDriveBiasFront special cases for 1.0 and 0.0
* Changed metrics to only show longitudinal and lateral G-Forces and y-acceleration in m/s2 (forward and backward)
* Added size parameter for info block
leftas – helping out with the struct!