1. Open the ”installation” folder.
2. Drag and drop the folders into your GTA directory.
3. Using OpenIV, navigate to GTA V/mods/update/update.rpf/common/data and find dlclist.xml.
4. Enter edit mode.
5. Right-click on dlclist.xml and choose “Edit.”
6. Add the following line at the bottom, just above “: `dlcpacks:/micheal_mansion_sec_mode/`
7. Save the changes.
8. Launch the game.
9. Open Menyoo (F8 by default).
10. Inside Menyoo, navigate to Object Spooner -> Manage Saved Files -> Micheal mansion 2.0.xml -> Load Placements.
11. Done! Test everything in-game. If you’re uncertain whether the mod is functioning, refer to the “Features” section below.
– Armed security guards (Hostile to hostiles).
– Lookout team on the house under construction in front of Michael’s mansion.
– Lester in the garage.
– Minor modifications to the house interior.
– Dave Norton barbecuing near the pool.
– Lilo’s floating in the pool.
– Modified tennis court as a helipad.
– Two helicopters with blips.
– Paparazzi near the gate.
– Homeless man beneath the house pillar near the tennis court helipad.
– Removal of “Gruppe Sechs armed response” signs.
– Guards do not despawn, even if they are very far away.
– All guards look the same due to the use of a non-customizable model.
– Helicopter blips remain after their destruction.
This mod is not compatible with the “Openable doors on Michael’s balcony” mod. To resolve this, delete `bh1_48_0.ybn` in GTA V/mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/MichaelBalcony/dlc.rpf/x64/patch.rpf using OpenIV.
Added a package at the front door.
Introduced a hidden ”surprise” at the neighbor’s house.
Included a mechanic repairing a broken-down helicopter.
Resolved the issue of the Paparazzi’s camera being solid.
Replaced the previous pile of weed in Jimmy’s room with a more minimalistic cargo.
Added a weed van featuring the Burger Shot drug dealer.
Implemented additional tweaks to the house interior.