took my time to finish the job in one of the construction sites in Los Santos, creating this modern house.
LOCATION IS IN THE PHOTO GALLERY
IF YOU’RE MAKING A VIDEO, CHECK OUT THE POOL AT NIGHT TOO! 😀
BEST PLAYED IN FIRST PERSON MODE!
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS if some objects don’t load for you.
1) Install Map Editor by Guadmaz
2) IMPORTANT: COPY “gtamp-unlock-all-objects.asi” TO YOUR GTA 5 LOCATION (If you don’t do that, half of the objects WON’T LOAD)
DOWNLOAD IT HERE: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/object-spawn-unlocker
3) Copy “ModernHouseByJaxorJM” to your GTA 5 location
4) Launch the game and open the Map Editor’s menu,
select “Load Map” ;
then type “ModernHouseByJaxorJM” (without quotes).
FOR VERSION 1,1 TYPE “ModernHouseByJaxorJMv2” (without quotes)
VERSION 1,1 CHANGES
1. Added some more furniture;
2. Added Terrace Railing;
3. Fixed the garage door and added some more details.
I LEFT THE 1,0 VERSION IN THE DOWNLOAD FILE TOO,
because I’m near the prop limit and some objects can not load.
It takes about 1 minute and 30s to load on my computer.
I run it at 50FPS (definitely playable) and my specs are:
Intel Core i7-4790K CPU 4,00GHz
GeForce GTX 960 Graphics Card
ErranField (a.k.a. JaxorJM)