This is my new biggest map project. It took a very long time to be done and the continuation of the project is still in progress with a lot of future updates.
This mod is a map complement of “Grand Theft Space (GTS)” mod by GTS Devs. You’ll have to install GTS before to install my mod (working download link below).
With this mod, you will be able to use a stargate in order to link several planets (known … or unknown !) in different solar systems.
For this first Stargate Odyssey mod, you will link Venus, with a secret Alien exploration site where humans created a military base for supply and temporary residence.
You will be able to walk outside (spacesuit highly recommended !) and explore some venusian mining sites.
WARNING: This mod adds a lot of objects and elements in game, and is based on several different mods. Some computers could have lags or bugs … We highly recommend to disable peds and vehicles with a trainer (as Menyoo …) before to load maps.
1 – Download and install Menyoo
2 – Download and install “Grand Theft Space (GTS)” mod by GTS Devs, and each REQUIREMENTS
3 – Put “VENUS.xml”, “scripts” and “menyooStuff” folders from my mod folder to your main GTA V directory, and replace.
4 – Download and install latest “Map editor” and his REQUIREMENTS (scripthookV …)
5 – Download and install “Object Spawn Unlocker”
6 – Download and install “OpenIV”
7 – Download and install “No Boundary Limits”
8 – Open “NoBoundaryLimits.ini” you just installed in GTAV directory and replace “false” by “true” on every lines, and save.
9 – Download and install the three following mods:
– “Increased Props”
– “Custom Props Add-On”
– “Map Builder Community”
10 – Put the “objectlist” from my mod to your scripts folder, and replace. In this one (and also in “PropList” file), there are also every objects of mods of step 9.
11 – In game, go to Fort Zancudo Tower (see in video), press F8, turn off peds and vehicles with Menyoo (or other trainer), and go in Spooner, then select “SGX” and load.
Once loaded, go to the elevator. You will be teleported in SGX center.
12 – Once in front of the stargate, disable clock mods (freeze time etc), press F7, load map as XML and type VENUS. The stargate will turn on during loading. Once loaded, you can walk through and you will link Venus !
On Venus, if you walk through the stargate once more, you will be teleported back to the Earth.
WARNING: If you go back on Earth with Venus maps loaded, you have to press F7 (like in video), and click on “New map”. This will clear most of objects and you will avoid a game crash.
– Sometimes some textures disappear and reappear. This seems related to the objects themselves.
– Sometimes, teleport of elevator in fort Zancudo could bug. In this case, you have to go back to the elevator and try again. Be sur you have turned off peds and vehicles.
– Sometimes, for an unknown reason, Stargate which link the Earth to a planet could bug, and send you in space or in ocean. In this case you have to go back to Zancudo tower and try to reload Venus with map editor. This bug seems more recurrent when the clock is frozen or sync with real time. Try to disable clock mods.
– If you use a vehicle on the planet, when you go back on Earth, you will be teleported by the stargate with this vahicle for an unknown reason (GTS bug).
– If you have any bugs when loading the game, map editor / manyoo error or issue with step 9 above, please follow step 13 below :
Step 13 : (bug / installation fix if needed)
13a – Extract the three following files below from the ZIP folders of the three mods downloaded in step 9 :
– Increased Props [Add-on].OIV for “Increased Props” mod
– adp_Shbr.OIV for “Custom Props Add-On” mod
– MB_Discovery_(1.09).OIV for “Map Builder Community” mod, in “Singleplayer – OIV Auto Install” folder
Then in OpenIV, go in “Tools”, “Package Installer” and select “Increased Props [Add-on].OIV”. Click on install, Game folder. Repeat this step for “adp_Shbr.OIV” and “MB_Discovery_(1.09).OIV”.
13b – With OpenIV, click on Edit mode, go in Grand Theft Auto V\update\update.rpf\common\data, and extract “dlclist.xml”. Make a back up of it.
Open “dlclist.xml” with a notepad and add the lines below :
Save and drop modified “dlclist.xml” with OpenIV in \update\update.rpf\common\data. Then follow next steps above.
If you have any problem with this mod, please leave a comment, we will try to solve it as fast as possible.
– GTS Devs for “Grand Theft Space” and all those who made it possible to create GTS mod
– Unknown Modder for “No Boundary Limits”
– Guadmaz for “Map editor”
– GTAMultiplayer Team for “Object Spawn Unlocker”
– A1Draco for “Increased Props”
– Shaezbreizh & Mixtro & Dekurwinator & BlueJeansGamer for “Custom Props Add-On”
– OmegaKingMods for “Map Builder”
– OpenIV Team, Alexander Blade, crosire & contributors …