Lake Louise is back! This version is NOT a fork or modification of the discontinued ryanm2711 Lake Louise. This version is a brand new conversion from the ground up and includes twice the drivable length. It comes from Assetto so the scale is great and there’s a possibility of adding traffic in the future. I like to say this is an homage to the first version and hope it gets as big as the original
!LOCATION IS SOUTHWEST OF THE MAIN ISLAND! (kinda hard to miss)
– Put the basedlakelouiseac folder in the dlcpacks folder (mods > update > x64 > dlcpacks)
– Go to the dlclist.xml and make sure it’s enabled.
Make sure you have ScriptHookV, OpenIV, No Boundary Limits, a Trainer, Packfile/Heap Adjuster and custom gameconfig (all can be found on this website). I tested this in SP and FiveM. It works so double check your game if crashes happen.
There is already a FiveM Package. Use that instead of the SP to FiveM business. It’s amazing how many ppl miss that standalone package
– Drop the basedlakelouiseac folder into your server resources and ensure it in the server.cfg
– Traffic ain’t here yet, put on the list of things to do.
– Ground vegetation is sparse. Will be adding grass batches later
– This map has pretty high quality textures so low-end systems might struggle for frames