1. Download and extract the Anti-Nawk folder using winrar or 7zip to your desktop.
2. Inside your resources folder drag the Anti-Nawk folder into that directory
3. go to your server.cfg file and add this line.. start Anti-Nawk
4. Load up your server and go to the location thats
1. Download and extract the “Single Player” folder using winrar or 7zip to your desktop.
2. In File Explorer locate to your Grand Theft Auto 5 directory, and make a folder called: “maps”.
3. Inside the “Single Player” folder copy then paste the Anti-Nawk.xml into your “maps” folder you just created.
4. Once finished load up GTA V storymode and press F7 to load map editor.
5. Click on load map then select file chooser and find your maps folder you created.