Version: FiveM – SP ready
What can you find here ?
– a 24/7 shop
– a locksmith shop
– a WC
– a auto repair
1) – Open the file with 7zip, Winrar or any other program that allows you to unzip these types of files.
2) – Put “int_paletogas” folder into ‘mods/update/x64/dlcpacks’ director.
3) – add “dlcpacks:/int_paletogas/” in the dlclist.xml located at ‘mods/update.rpf/common/data’.
4) – Start your Singleplayer party and let’s go
Installation [MAPPING] FIVEM:
A)- Open the file with 7zip, Winrar or any other program that allows you to unzip these types of files
B)- Put “patochepaleto” into your MAP FOLDER
C)- Open your server.cfg and “start patochepaleto”
D)- Start your server and let’s go
What i do on the v2 :
– a 24/7 shop : better texture shell , better light , edit vertex paint
– a locksmith : new interior , more details
– a WC : new public WC , edit vertex paint
– a auto repair : ADD light , rework vertex paint
– add a ALT-V version
– new file organisation
Fix V1.0.0 to v1.0.1
i have edit the problem ” in setup2.xml in the second entry for ContentChangeSets you miscopied (CTRL-V) the int_paletogas line… it now reads int_v ”