Get ready for one of the biggest adventures to ever come to Story Mode!
Heists DLC is the Story Mode DLC that Rockstar never released, adding a bunch of re-imagined Heists from GTA Online to Story Mode. But it doesn’t stop there, Heists DLC also introduces other, completely original Heists as well. This Expansion Pack aims to provide the most fun and authentic experience possible. And to top it all off, new heists are occasionally added to this Expansion Pack as time goes on.
Ranging from robbing banks to fighting gang members to working for the government to steal confidential data, Heists DLC will provide fun n’ explosive action, tons of nostalgia and plenty of variety for players to enjoy!
Simple Trainer – Required to enable MPMaps. You DO NOT need the Open All Interiors mod!
No Wanted Music – Required to prevent the Dynamic Music of Heists DLC being overwritten by the Wanted Music when you gain a 3+ star wanted level.
No Flying Music – Required to prevent the Dynamic Music of Heists DLC being overwritten by the Flying Music when you enter an aircraft.
Optional but highly recommended mods to use:
RAGEuphoria (Ragdolls behave more similarly to GTA IV)
Don’t Writhe! (NPCs will not go in a “bleeding out” state, similar to GTA Online)
Beta Takedowns (Replaces the boring melee takedowns with something more similar to Red Dead Redemption’s takedowns)
– Enable MPMaps before playing any of the missions or you’ll load into nothing. You DO NOT need the Enable All Interiors mod, you only need MPMaps enabled and that’s it.
– Heists DLC comes with 22 Missions at launch and 22 added missions by updates:
1. Fleeca Job II (2 Setups)
2. Prison Break II (3 Setups)
3. The Humane Labs Raid II (4 Setups)
4. The Series A Funding II (4 Setups)
5. The Union Depository Job (4 Setups)
6. The LD Organics Startup (3 Setups)
7. The IAA Sting Job (3 Setups)
8. The IAA Sting Job – Separate Ways (4 Missions)
9. The Underground Raid (3 Setups)
10. The SPANK Problem (5 Setups) [NEW]
– Rockstar-Tier quality for nearly all the missions, carefully crafted by a very passionate GTA Player with over 3000+ hours of GTA V Experience. I pushed Mission Maker to it’s limits with some of the missions.
– Very authentic Dynamic Music for every mission, utilizing the exact same “Music Events” as heard in GTA Online during various missions. The music adapts it’s intensity automatically during missions.
– Extremely lightweight and easy to install, requiring nothing more than just enabling MPMaps. No custom mods or complex installation process is needed here. Recommended to be played in a relatively vanilla copy of GTA V. Installation steps are included in a ReadMe file.
– Additional, Non-Mandatory, “Bonus-Styled” content which enhances the experience even further for those who wish to install it. Ranges from Radio Music Files to Character Skins. Installation for the additional content is easy to do and detailed in a ReadMe file.
– Refrain from using cheats such as God Mode, Infinite Ammo, etc as missions have been carefully balanced to be fairly challenging and fun. You’ll only impact your own enjoyment and defeat the entire purpose of playing this DLC if you use cheats.
– This pack will keep being updated with new heists in the future every time I get inspired to work on something new.
NEW HEIST – Deal Steal – Meet up with a new criminal in town that wants to bust up a very lucrative drug deal between the Vagos and another gang from outta town. After you sort out business with him, get ready to earn more than just a little shiny penny in this 4-Setup long job.
– Added the “Service Rifle” to multiple Heist Finales as a pickup-able weapon from killed enemies.
– The usual small bugfixes across various missions.