Does life seem dull? Do the dated color selections at Los Santos Customs and Beeker’s Garage not tickle your retinal funny bone? Do you wish you could sear the nearest pedestrian’s eyes? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’ll be excited to view the new palette of colors that has just been delivered to your local mod shop. You’re due for a new hue.
If you have my previous color pack installed, please uninstall it!
I’m going to leave previous versions up if anyone prefers older versions!
Some major changes within this new mod include…
– Redone colors taken from the previous pack
– Removed some of the less desirable colors from the previous pack
– Much more care put into the actual colors
Instructions and more info are included in the Readme within the archive.
MAJOR UPDATE – The 2.0 Vibrance Update:
– Added 13 new colors; Firebrick Red, Sherbet Pink (welcome back!), Blood Orange, Mariana Blue, Dripleaf Green, Amber Pink, Yellin’ Yellow, Lavender, Sap Green, Tea Green, Sweet Red, Electric Red & Screamin’ Green
– Removed and replaced the three colors, Venturas Gold, Smokey Topaz & Eggplant Purple with Murky Gold, Indigo & Searing Purple
– Made Acid Green more acidic
– Changed Tangerine Orange to Tango Orange and Pastel Yellow to Piña Colada Yellow
Q: How do I use these colors?
A: Go to Los Santos Customs (which is heavily preferred since it applies the correct pearls) or use Simple Trainer by Sjaak327.
Q: Will this be updated later on?
A: Yes! I plan on adding colors until the color ID limit (250) is met.