An RPH plugin that reminds you to take a break once in a while.
This is a beta release, so there may still be bugs. No liability and all that, though it’ll just crash at most.
This plugin is currently quite lightweight. By default, it tells you the time every 5 minutes, and tells you to take a break every 30 minutes. All of this can be configured in the ini.
The installation is pretty simple. Drag and drop the contents of the Installation Files folder into your Plugins folder.
Changes in beta 0.4.3.0:
Forgot to change the initialization notification to say “beta” instead of “alpha.” Will fix it in the next release.
Hopefully backward-compatible. The new version should accept old configs using default values, and the old version should accept new configs ignoring new settings. Let me know if this isn’t the case.
– New custom RPH console command. GetBreakReminderSettings re-reads the config without reloading the plugin and resetting your starting time. Takes no arguments.
– Added requests to stop playing every 3 hours by default.
– New config settings:
– stopPlayingRequestsEnabled defaults to true.
– secondsPerStopPlayingRequest defaults to true.
– Changed the wording of break reminders.
– Notifications now round numbers properly.
– Now using Math.Round instead of Convert.ToInt32.
– Current time notifications can now use 12-hour time.
– New config setting: twelveHourClockEnabled defaults to true.
– Fancy new markdown readme.