Simple Turn Light Script – Source Code
Turn Lights, Signals, Engine on/off and more!
Ver. 1.0.2 – New Things!
– Added Menu with settings
– Make Your Car Turn ON when you are 5 meters near car or Turn OFF when you are more than 5 meters from car
– Turn car ON/OFF from pilot.
(Watch the second video at the top if you wanna See how this works)
– Control Your Car when you are not in this car.
– Turn ON/OFF Turn Signals or Emergency Signals in car.
– Turn ON Your car when You are 5 meters near car. (In 8 p.m – 6 a.m turn Lights too) (AutoStart in Menu)
– Turn OFF Your car when You are more than 5 meters away. (AutoStart in Menu)
– Open/Close car Door’s with “Remote Pilot” (works only when you are not in car!)
– Smooth Start (Car start slower – the tires do not slip when moving away)
– Brake Light it’s turn ON when you are not moving (Maybe you stop on the Lights 🙂 )
When You are in car
-Turn on/off Left Signal (NumPad 1)
-Turn on/off Right Signal (NumPad 3)
-Turn on/off Both Signals (NumPad 2)
-Turn on/off Lights (NumPad 5)
-Turn on/off Engine (NumPad 6)
When you are not in your car
– NumPad 2 – Open/Close Trunk
– NumPad 4 – Open/Close Left Door’s
– NumPad 5 – Turn ON/OFF Sirens (If available in ex. Police Car)
– NumPad 6 – Open/Close Right Door’s
– NumPad 8 – Open/Close Hood
– F10 – Open Menu
RemotePilot – You must turn this ON in menu.
– ] – Turn ON/OFF Your car when you are in 15 meters from Your car. (In 8 p.m – 6 a.m turn Lights too)
Copy TurnSignals.dll to example (C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Grand Theft Auto V/scripts) if you don’t have this folder – create.
Source Code https://github.com/hesa656/TurnScript