Play your own custom wanted music depending on your current Wanted Level.
– Specify a single music file or a folder to play a random music from.
– Customizable toggle key to enable/disable the script funcionality.
– Optional Fade In/Out effects for each music change.
– Options for music reproduction variety.
– Adjustable volume.
Move NAudio.dll, CustomWantedMusic.dll and CustomWantedMusic.ini to your GTA V scripts folder, create one if you don’t have it.
Set your own musics/folders directories in the CustomWantedMusic.ini file, all the configuration info is given in there as well.
– Reloading the script while a music is playing will cause the game to crash. Make sure the music has stopped first by either toggling the script off or losing all the wanted levels.
– Switching windows doesn’t make the music stop and unfortunately, I’m unable to solve this.
– Sometimes the script might stop working when loading/preloading a music. If this happens, reload the script by opening the ScriptHookVDotNet console (F4 key by default) and using the command Reload() in it. You can also set a reload hotkey in the ScriptHookVDotNet.ini file located in your GTA V root folder.
v1.2 – More bug fixes and notifications tweaks
v1.1 – Minor bug fixes and notifications tweaks
v1.0 – Initial release