FiveM is a dual-purpose (SP/MP) modification framework for the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V as released by Rockstar Games.
On the multiplayer aspect, it differs from other similar modifications by utilizing the embedded game networking frameworks, building a modification framework around them, and expanding the game’s functionality on an end-to-end level, directly binding to the RAGE Technology Group’s base frameworks and Rockstar North’s GTA codebase.
FiveM is a modification for Grand Theft Auto V
enabling you to play multiplayer on customized
dedicated servers, powered by Cfx.re.
How to install Five MP (instruction):
ATTENTION! This multiplayer works only on the latest version of the game (1.0.877.1 for pirates and 1.0.944.2 for licensees)!
If you do not have a license, we recommend that you buy an account with a licensed GTA 5
1) From the folder ‘ Client-> PUT THIS IN YOUR GTA5 DIRECTORY !’ we get the files and drop them into the game folder
2) Open the FiveMP.ini file and indicate your version of the game (‘steam = false’ or ‘steam = true’), also change the nickname
3) Run FiveMP Installer.exe and install the multiplayer itself in any place
4) Run FiveMP.exe from this folder
5) When the game loads, click Servers to select a server from the list
Problem: Running the program is not possible because MSVCP140.dll, VCRUNTIME140.dll and other dll files are missing
Solution: Download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145