Can’t beat the system, so how about making it worthwhile?
Rewards you with money for each pedestrian you kill. Also features a bonus system that increases the amount of money you receive depending on the situation. Multikill rewards and more! Highly configurable.
My first mod in a long long time. I found it unfair and boring that you get hunted to death by the police for very little reward, just because you “accidentally” hit or shot a random dude who gave you the finger for your artistic driving.
I tried to gather as much details about each kill as possible and broke it down into different values. For example, if the victim was on fire or was trying to flee. These details and the base value for each type of pedestrian translates directly into money.
Once you die everything is reset.
See this as a sort of minigame while being chased. Evade death as long as possible and try to beat your last highscore.
– ScriptHookV.NET, Version 1.0 or greater
RECENT CHANGES v0.8:
– new sound: classic “wasted” audio is played upon death
– change: “headhunter” is now rewarded at 15, but the timelimit has been removed. happy hunting!
– change: “distance” is no longer rewarded while being inside a vehicle. (caused insane scores earlier if you drove very fast)
– core: added sound pre-caching to prevent ocassional mini-lags upon first playback.
– bugfix: all military should now be tracked properly.
– premeditation: seconds now attributed to the target record instead of being calculated in realtime. (helps securing reward)
– premeditation: now only counts the seconds from intention to inital attack (helps securing reward)
– included 50% louder versions of all audio files. You can activate them via config “use_normal_sounds” (Default is 0 = OFF)
– distance rewards: for sniper it must be >100 to give a bonus. everything else will reward >50
– change: bonus per distance down to 12.5% from base value (was 50%)
– change: bonus per no-escape down to 25% from base value (was 50%)