Allows you to play the pole dance sequence at Vanilla Unicorn with full exit animation and play flirt speech.
Walk near the pole and press the interact key to start the sequence.
Place “VanillaCoffee.dll” and “VanillaCoffee.ini” into your “\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts\” folder. You will need the latest versions of Script Hook V and Script Hook V .NET.
Interact – E (default)
Reload Mod Settings from VanillaCoffee.ini – Shift + X (Notification will be shown)
– You can change the controls in the VanillaCoffee.ini file.
– You can change the Flirt Voice
– There’s an option to enable Stage Enter animation too but I couldn’t figure out exact coordinates so it is disabled. You can try yourself by changing the ENTERPOS and ROTATION variables.
This is my first script so there might be some bugs.
– Lots of changes, mainly added Lap Dance Sequence and made the mod compatible with Character Swap.
– Read the description to see all the features
Updated VanillaCoffee.ini file to correctly update controls
– Added a patron feature that will randomly select a ped to watch at the side rail.
– The patron will randomly toss tips (Amount can be configured in ini)
– Added a new private dance sequence when patron is available (will replace original exit sequence). More tips during private dance sequence
– Added a fixed pay feature. You will receive a fixed pay for every dance. (Amount can be configured)
Thanks to @danistheman262 and @Mordecki for their scripting tutorials.