THIS MOD IS IN BETA AND COULD BE UNSTABLE
VStancer is a ScriptHookV script that allows you to change a bunch of suspension-related things:
– Track width
Along with that:
– the stuff from SlamIt is also still present, but accessible by menu this time
– visual height is modifiable, which uses the same stuff Los Santos Customs uses.
– tyre/wheel dimensions can be edited
Drag & drop VStancer.asi and the folder VStancer to the main GTA V folder.
You’ll need GTA V 1.0.944.2 to 1.0.1604.0. Run at your own risk.
Opening the menu
Enter vstancer in the cheat thing.
QWERTY/US = ;:
QWERTZ/DE = ü
Italian = çò@ or éè[
AZERTY/Belgium/France = $
Please post whatever key works for your locale, if not listed already 🙂
Suspension menu is where you go to edit wheel stuff.
Load a preset and List car configs show the items saved by the next two entries. In this submenu just press Return to load a thing, or press Right to delete that entry. In this submenu you can also choose to only show matching vehicles to the one you’re currently in.
Save as car saves the car + numberplate as entry. This can be used to automatically load an entry.
Save as preset saves the car + a name you insert as entry. This can be used to load an entry manually.
Auto apply cars matches the car you’re in with all cars in the database and if car name + numberplate match, applies the preset automatically.
Other stuff contains the old SlamIt thing.
Known bugs (pls help)
– Lowrider vehicles hydraulics are broken
– Wheels clip through ground with extreme angles
– Wheels clip through ground with extreme low height
– While the mod is active, car wheel deformation is not active
– Self-lowering vehicles height increases instead of lowers
– Wheels reset in the editor and in cars you’re not sitting in
* Fix rim radius not saved
* Automatically disable things vehicles that break (lowriders and flying stuff)
* Fix menu opening causing character selection and recording issues
* Update code for b1604. It’s crappy but it seems to work.
* Add a toggle for height tuning. Disable this if you’re doing cars with transforming wheels or hydraulics and aren’t touching height anyway. (Other stuff->Height tuning)
* Fix offsets for b1290
* Fix auto-apply for wheel size
* Add a warning to the menu for old game versions
Config changes: Add option to open menu with the cheat “vstancer”. Can be changed in settings_menu.ini
Saved presets now include wheel size parameters.
* Add wheel size options
Wouldn’t even have considered it without InfamousSabre’s post on this same thing!
NTA/CamxxCore’s hooking class