This tool can convert SA/VC/3 IDEs to .ytyp
– OBJS (standard static map objects)
– TOBJ (timed map objects)
– You will need IDEs files, put them in ide folder
– You will need .YDR files of all the models in that IDEs files needs, if there’s
the program will crash.
– The ytyp files will be generated in “output” folder.
– More clarity with which are the missing files.
– Some characters breaks the parser during the process.
– If there’s a ydr file that doesn’t exists, the program will set default values to bounding values instead of crashing.
– It shows the quantity of missing models per each IDE files.
– You can see the entities that are being converted by type and per IDE files.
– It shows the seconds elapsed per IDE convertion. (pretty useless)
– Instead of a xml, the program now exports a .ytyp directly
– UI added.
– Nearly any kind of name can be parsed.
– Now the programs shows the quanity of IDE files found
– Instead of default values, it takes it from a default ydr files (it should be faster)
– It doesn’t shows the entities that are being converted nor seconds elapsed anymore.
– Added essentials buttons.
– Help button with basic instructions.
The number of characters of LOD Distance and HD Textures Distance has been limited to avoid crashes.
– Fixed a crash caused when the output folder is empty and the program tries to save ytyp files in C:\
– Tiny enhancements in UI.
Credits and thanks:
Dexyfex for OpenMapTools and CodeWalker sourcecode