Hey again, here the SAAB340 as requested by Kiryu. Be sure to drop feedback down in the comments if you have any. Hope you will like it.
The Saab 340 is a Swedish twin-engine turboprop aircraft designed and initially produced by Saab AB and Fairchild Aircraft. It is designed to seat 30-36 passengers and, as of July 2018, there were 240 operational aircraft used by 34 different operators.
Under the production arrangement in which production was split 65:35 between Saab and Fairchild, Saab constructed the all-aluminium fuselage and vertical stabilizer along with final assembly of the aircraft in Linköping, Sweden, while Fairchild was responsible for the wings, empennage, and wing-mounted nacelles for the two turboprop engines. After Fairchild ceased this work in 1985, production of these components was transferred to Sweden.
– Enterable interior
– Working rudder pedals
– Equiped with an mod menu that allows you to add pitotube covers, and stairs
– Equiped with a pushbike cart you can remove via the mod menu
The Model comes with these liveries:
– KLM Cityhopper (1990 livery)
Credits and special thanks to:
– FoxUnitOne, for teaching me how to mod and teaching me
the base features
– SkylineGTRFreak, for letting me use some parts off his mods
– Kiryu, for making the cool screenshots