How to install…(use Mods folder as a backup file so you don’t screw yourself)
1. OpenIV\GTAV\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\….Create “155alpha” folder here (without the “”)…add dlc.rpf into folder.
2. Extract dlclist.xml to your text editor, or edit in OpenIV… Path: OpenIV\GTAV\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data\dlclist.xml. Copy the following line(between the “”) to the end of the dlclist.xml.
2. That should do It. Use a trainer or spawner in game. “155alfa” to spawn.
Asseto Corsa original archive. Converted to GTA V by locotomb. For Educational Purposes only.
Do not upload to any other site.
1. Digital Dials
2. Breakable\tintable Glass
3. Hands on wheel
4. Blinkers/Lights setup
5. Interior Lights and Plate light
6. Paint:1 has liveries
7. Paint:2; Door Cards, interior safety pads and seat.
8. Paint:4 wheels.
9. HQ Mirrors
10. HQ Interior
11. Functional doors and hood/boot.
12. Italian License Plates
13. Edited handling.meta
14. Extra_1/2, seat belt/antenna
15. Modified texture alphas to work with GTA V Materials.