Sometimes it’s best to leave the extreme masculinity to the professionals. We’ve seen the same, old Coquette for seven-and-a-half years now and we’ve probably seen the same middle-aged men drive it more times. Now, Invetero finally grew a pair, put a huge spoiler on the trunk, and juiced the power up to batshit crazy proportions. Straight from zero-to-dead in under 3-seconds, this is your ticket from the mid-life crisis to proper manhood.
This is a mod originally by WibFlip but was subsequently abandoned and necromanced by yours truly, once again.
This is a Coquette model based on the Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1. In short, a modified and more track-focused variant of the day one Coquette. This car does come with LODs, although they may not be top tier.
Changes from the day one Coquette include…
– New engine bay
– New interior (colorable, too!)
– New glass hood tuning options
– A handful of new tuning options in general, throughout
1. Place the “coqvr” folder into mods/update/x64/dlcpacks
2. Pase this line, dlcpacks:/coqvr/ into the dlclist.xml in mods/update/update.rpf/common/data
– Windows appear to not be breakable, will look into it.
– WibFlip, Skysder
– WibFlip, original model edits
– Eddlm, handling
– Helios, description
– Me, janitorial duties and necromancy