Nagasaki gave “size matters” the middle finger as the first Pigeon flew out of the training pen 30 years ago. Since then, flocks of Pigeon Patrols drop more shit around Star Junction than Lazlow Jones himself – in the form of little paper tickets on your windshield. But don’t let that unnerve you; the Pigeon packs more horsepower than a Karin Dilettante, and enough trunk space to fit not one, but two thirds of your average dead body. Tight spaces and messy situations no more.
Nagasaki Pigeon Patrol by Monkeypolice188
A lore-friendly traffic patrol and parking enforcement vehicle inspired heavily various generations of the Westward Go-4 Interceptor. Originally from Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4) and high-poly remodelled and edited, this three wheeled scooter packs a custom mid-mounted 3 cylinder engine, a 4-speed gearbox, and a custom suspension setup, as well as a custom interior and small lightbar. It also sports a unique engine sound and horn and dynamic handling.
It comes in two versions; an LCPD variant, and an LSPD/LSSD variant, both with several liveries.
– Dirt mapping.
– Breakable glass and (sort of) glass shards.
– Liveries (template included in the archive).
– Can be added to dispatch, popgroups and vehiclemodelsets for extra variety.
ATTENTION: This mod requires The Diamond Casino & Resort update (1.48) to work. This mod uses sirensetting 24. This mod will not work if another mod is currently using this value.
v1 (9th September 2019):
v1.0.1 (10th September, 2019):
– Fixed a minor issue where entering the vehicle while already moving would result in the player warping into the seat.
– Fixed a door rotation issue where the player may not register the door as “open” on the right-hand side.
1. Start OpenIV.
2. Navigate to the ‘mods’ folder or create it in the GTA V folder if you don’t have it.
3. Navigate to or create the file path “update\x64\dlcpacks” within the mods folder:
4. Copy the ‘pigeonp’ folder found within the archive into the mods folder.
5. Navigate to ‘dlclist.xml’ in update\update.rpf\common\data\. Right click and select “move to mods folder”, or “show in mods folder” if you already have.
6. Add “dlcpacks:\pigeonp\” to the bottom of the list within the dlclist.xml file.
7. If done correctly, the mod should be ready to use.
Both vehicles serve as add-ons, model names “pigeonp” and “lcpdpigeon”.
– Insomniac Games – original model.
– Rockstar Games – various assets.
– Dexyfex and the CodeWalker Team – without them, sound editing would not be possible.
– GCT and Yannerrins – extracting and converting the model to an .obj format.
– Eddlm – handling edits.
– (Ambient) – high-quality metallic Pigeon badge.
– AlexanderLB – high-quality livery assets.
– 11john11 – livery assets and original lightbar model.
– Bob322 – original wheel model.
– Weeby – wheel edits.
– Lorify: The Workshop Team – General support and advice.