“The trifecta of luxury on wheels has never changed. Between the italians, the british, and the germans, there’s enough variety to suit all of your needs, but very few of them have everything combined in one vehicle, and this is one of them. Feeling arrogant? Get the base model. Feeling arrogant and young? Get the XS package. Feeling like driving down the highway? Get the Touring package. Feeling like a mysoginistic international spy? We have a special package *just* for you. Welcome to the major leagues.”
The Übermacht Oracle V12 is primarily based on the BMW 7-series E38, originally sketched by Joe Pesci at Vanillaworks, with a few design cues from other luxury sedans of its time, including a fictional “Touring” package. This pack consists of 5 different vehicles to suit all your needs:
– Oracle V12 (spawn name: jd_oraclev12) -> The base model, nothing too special. Still, looks damn good on its own, doesn’t it?
– Oracle XS V12 (spawn name: jd_oraclexsv12) -> An upgrade over the base model, with better handling, increased performance, a distinctive pinstripe and a fresh set of wheels.
– Oracle V12 Touring (spawn name: jd_oraclev12w) -> A “Touring” package that turns your luxury sedan into a luxury wagon. The african explorer kit is optional.
– Oracle XS V12 Touring (spawn name: jd_oraclexsv12w) -> Same as the previous vehicle, but with all the benefits of the aforementioned XS package.
– Oracle V12 Armored (spawn name: jd_oraclev12a) -> A homage to a rather underrated spy car. Features a few trinkets that should make driving through poor neighborhoods a walk in the park. Hold H for a surprise.
Open the ZIP archive and drop the folder oraclev12 into mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\
Then go to mods\update\update.rpf\common\data and add the line
– The Armored version’s weapons can be fired even when they’re meant to be deactivated.
Porting process, bug-fixing: K1LLFANTASY
Bug-fixing, armored variant features, engine sounds: WibFlip
Spawn colors: Skysder
Custom handling: Eddlm