To many, the word “Brickade” is, unfortunately, nothing more than a deceivingly-large command-but-not-a-command station truck that, as expected, didn’t become popular among fans. So live it up and take it back to a time when ugly looks didn’t matter, so long as the job was done properly. The HVY Brickade returns and tells us, “size doesn’t matter” with this little box of tricks. Move aside, MTL.
Lore-Friendly “Chuff Security” Livery for HVY Brickade by Monkeypolice188
— Installation —
1. Start OpenIV.
2. Navigate to the ‘mods’ folder or create it in the GTA V folder if you don’t have it.
3. Copy the brickade2 folder within the archive into the mods folder
4. Navigate to ‘dlclist.xml’ in update\update.rpf\common\data\ and copy the entire catalogue into the mods folder
5. Add “dlcpacks:\brickade2\” to the bottom of the list within the dlclist.xml file.
6. If done correctly, the mod should be ready to use.
This vehicle serves as an add on vehicle, model name “brickade2”.
Rockstar Games – original Brickade model
IVPack team – Model converted from TBOGT and texture templates.
11john11 – Model edits, removed wheel well protection