Hello. This is my very first mod made for GTA V. I was able to convert GTCinema’s M16A1 using this tool: vWeaponsToolkit – Addon Weapon Generator
Be nice. Like I said, my first mod made for the game. If not, then what’s the point of you going around mod files and insulting the authors just because you’re disgusted at what they uploaded? Get a life.
And sorry for the lackluster screenshots. I’m using Greenshot.
1. Run OpenIV.
2. Enable Edit mode.
3. Go to update.rpf/common/data/dlclist.xml
4. Add this: dlcpacks:\m16a1\
5. Put the ‘m16a1’ folder in mods/update/x64/dlcpacks
6. Spawn the weapon via trainer. I recommend either Menyoo or Simple Trainer. The weapon is called ‘WEAPON_M16A1’.
7. Have fun and shoot those gooks down!
Tripwire Interactive – Original model
GTCinema – Port to GTA V
ToXiC BoLTz – Abused retexture
Me – Add-on weapon conversion
Robbster – vWeaponsToolkit tool