Expandable ASP Baton for those who are less partial to the ‘LA classic’ style nightstick, and prefer a more modern approach to policing. Used by many worldwide, US and UK police departments & forces, including the NYPD and the Metropolitan Police!
– Baton slightly smaller to fit-in with game
How To Install
– You NEED OpenIV (get it from the link I included)
– With OpenIV, go to “update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc\x64\models\cdimages\weapons.rpf”
– Make sure you are in EDIT mode!
– Drag and drop the .ydr and .ytd files in there
– This will replace the POLICE NIGHTSTICK
You may use this mod as long as you follow these terms:
§1 – Don’t redistribute without my permission.
§2 – Don’t edit any file and redistribute it without my permission.
§3 – I am not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your PC or game directory during a) the installation b) usage or c) removal of this mod. You are responsible for backing up your files!
§4 – If you want to include this mod in a pack, please contact me. Clan and private packs are an exception, as long as they stay ‘private’. Correct credits must be given at ALL times.
SPECIAL GTA 5 terms:
– CRACKING this model in Zmodeler3 is FORBIDDEN
– ANY work built using this model WITHOUT MY PERMISSION will become MY property
– That means if you put a lightbar on this mod, or a new camera/cones in the boot/update it, then the model with those parts will become MY property
– So I will be able to release your edited version of my car under my own license, as if it were mine (I will still give you credit though)
– The components on this vehicle are still the property of their relative owners, BUT the mod produced with them will be mine
– If you ASK for permission and I ACCEPT it, then I will respect your integrity and the mod will be yours to release
– The “DOUBLE DOPPLER” and “DD” trademarks are the property of Double Doppler.
– All other trademarks listed used in this mod are property of their respective owners.
– The use of these trademarks in this mod serve only as representation of the actual/real items where indicated and used on a good faith basis with no benefit or profit.
– 3D Model (Double Doppler)
– Textures (Double Doppler)
– Converted to GTA 5 (Double Doppler)
Thanks to TheNathanNS for a great tutorial!