DISCLAIMER: SIMPLE REBRANDING, THIS IS NOT MY MODEL NOR IT SHOULD IT BE ADDRESSED AS SUCH, ALL CREDIT TO NWI & EQUINOX
Ever wanted a sleek, effective, and modern rifle with components that weren’t at all stolen from Vom Feuer and refitted under a new name? You got it. From the warehouses owned by yours truly, Hawk and Little, we bring you the second version of our Battle Carbine. Featuring 5.56 caliber, PMAGs, rails for modularity, and a front and rear sight that can not only be flipped down, but removed completely, you’ll be the cleanest shot on the corner… Or really any other location.
In reality, this is a texture of Equinox407’s MK18 Mod 1, cleaned up and rebranded so that it fits into the story and still looks practical.
– Replaces the Carbine Rifle
– High Resolution Textures (Mid-high end PC recommended)
– Lore friendly Hawk & Little Markers
– There might still be some markings on the gun that are not lore-friendly but if there are I doubt they are easy to notice so you should be alright.
(If there are any other bugs, put it in the comments please.)
– Download Equinox407’s MK18 Mod 1
– Select the Black texture preset, sights up/down compatible
– Put all files into your patchday8ng file in mods/update/update.rpf/dlc_patch/patchday8ng
Alternatively, put it in mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday8ng if you don’t have patchday8 in update.rpf
– Install these textures.
– Add textures to patchday8ng. (same folder you put the models)
Equinox407: Porting to GTA 5
Katka: Porting to Steam Worksohp
New World Interactive: Model design