7-ELEVEN is a known Real Life store in Asia, parts of America and maybe in different parts of the World which counterfeits the fictional 24/7 stores.
After more than a year many things has been done, and been possible through the success of codewalker and so I bring also here the success of this project.
Turn every 24/7 store and everything that says in the entire map of the fictional State of San Andreas in GTA V into Decent 7-eleven stores.
Warning: contains real brand materials, do not use the mod online and use it for non-profit purposes only.
Basic Requirement: OpenIV or Codewalker’s .rpf explorer
,Winrar archive extractor
– DLC compressed package – 174 mb, original size is 573.02 mb
– Extra realistic 7-Eleven interiors
– LODs, SLODs
– sign patches for all 24/7 stores which with-interior and those which have no interior all across San Andreas.
– fake lights source
– new 7 eleven Billboard at countryside store near beach highway
*stand alone billboard which does not affect/share vanilla billboard textures*
– 4k advert billboard textures.
—-Cubic Billboard must be a beta prop as it’s never seen in the game, I just found it in the gamefiles—
– Located at Vineprint printing press – having 12 slots that can be customized 1 by 1 , where you can put whatever advertisement you want.
– 1 Liquor store converted to 7-11 with Budweiser billboard ads near auntie D house
– beautified 7-eleven signs
future updates: The future is here.
1.6 – patch
– this fixes the missing store props glitch at south central store.
– download 1.5 as the main mod.
1.5 – Changed the title into 7-ELEVEN dlc
– fully included the interiors as part of the DLC
– fixed all LODs
– added/edited interior detailing
– updated the massive Big Cubic billboard’s advertisement images at south central.
1.4 – added the Vinewood blvd store Interior
– added Lighting to the gas station sign at the Northern highway store
– added 7 eleven billboard at freeway near the Eastern store.
– added 7 cafe sign near auntie D store
– Vineprint into Hollywood Printing and Embroidery
1.3 – added the West Zancudo gas station store Interior
– fixed the Lights
1.2 – eliminated the last sign ad in sanora
– fixed the glass signs
1.1 – now bug free ( no more issue about any mods associating with custom_maps.rpf )
– added the ff big billboards at south central
1. Cubic billboard- which is never used by Rockstar that i utilized
(it can be customized by finding the textures of these advertisements and editing/replacing them with your own)
2. Double up billboard
– added 2 signboards at blane county
– Fully patched the 24/7 signs while retaining some emissive light.
– eliminated 24/7 logos at the desert
– Retextures of exterior ( removing 24/7 logos and changing posters )
– LOD/SLOD fixes
1.0 – initial release
1. with openIV while in Edit-mode, put the folder 7elevensignpatch(containing the dlc pack) to
\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks like drag and drop.
2. go to \Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data , edit dlclist.xml and add the line below.
dlcpacks:\7elevensignpatch\ for 1.42
or dlcpacks:/7elevensignpatch/ for latest game version.
click save after edit.
3. Now you have installed the dlc. go ingame. enjoy!
-Vinewood blvd. interior opened by Momoj
-West zancudo gas station store interior opened by David Simon
-ymap adaption method by vagner-zn
-fake lights idea by memeriver
-dexyfex for |Codewalker 3d map editor tool|
-Neodymium for the Texture toolkit