1.Make sure you turn your grass settings to normal or weeds will grow through the floors.
2. MAP BUILDER 2.24 IS AN ABSOLUTE REQUIREMENT OR THE PROPS WONT LOAD! THAT IS PATREON LEVEL $5
3. The AutoLoadMap is better loaded manually from Franklin’s house 2 to ensure the swimming pool decals spawn.
Name: Hacienda Napaleto Airstrip & Luxury Villa
Location: Paleto Bay Park
Objects: Approximately 5000 props have been used, spread over 3 ymaps and 1 autoloading xml
1. The ATM in the vault is for ‘AccountInBank’ & ‘ATM’ mod users to deposit their billions without leaving the house
2. Benches & some chairs are chosen specifically for the ‘Sit Down/Stand Up’ function in TranierV
3. The entrance is ‘kind of’ concealed but there are 2. 1 near the Hanger and one near the southern tip of the property.
4. I left some rooms unfurnished so you can furnish them yourself if you want to.
5. Some of this is based on real life properties. The two houses in the southern tip of the property are influenced by Huff Haus Architects & the painter Piet Mondrian. The ‘pool house’ located next to the long swimming pool is an exact copy of a garden house i found in google after searching ‘modern gardens’.
6. Two hangers. The small one for for light aircraft, the big one for private jets and medium sized aircraft.
7. The runway is only just long enough to land so I hope your landing skills are good or you at least have ‘Godmode’ turned on 😀
8. I named it after Pablo Escobar’s ‘Hacienda Napoles’, in Columbia. This happened after i built the entrance and stuck the 6 man single engine Cessna on the top 😉
1. Medium sized airstrip (Largest plane it can handle is the Buckingham Nimbus both in terms of width and landing speed.
2. Large Hangar for multiple planes and cargo with offices & gardens.
3. Underground parking for 40 to 50 cars
4. Small hangar/mechanical workshop
5. Air Control/Watch Tower
6. 6 Heli Pads
7. Petrol Station
8. Parking Garage for 9 Cars
9. 1 Bed Guest House with parking for 5/6 cars (Unfurnished)
10. Landscaped gardens with sea views all around the property
11. Garden Pavillion set in beutiful surroundings and a tree lined walk
12. Grand entrance to main 3/4 bedroomed villa with courtyard pond
13. Outdoor kitchen over looking the sea with bar and grill/chillout areas
14. Openplan family living room with sea views on 3 sides opening up to a balcony and two swimming pools. Also has direct access to the beach via the staircase. (I might need to adjust their placement. Will come in 1st update)
15. Second large reception room with ensuite bathroom and master bedroom. (Is actually the house office/study)
16. 2 fully furnished further bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms
17. Safety Deposit & Vault room
18. 3 swimming pools
19. Outdoor garden/swimming pool room/dining/bar
20. 2 Bedroom 2 story villa with balcony and offstreet parking
21. 1 bedroom 2 story villa with landscaped gardens and beach access.
22. Private driveway that runs through the property and connects to the runway.
23. Air control staff, warehouse staff, security, various planes and vehicles.
24. The entire map is highly detailed throughout.
There are approximately 5000 FIVE THOUSAND props used to create this map. If you have a slow computer it will most likely NOT run this map.
I built this on a PC that only just passes R*’s minimum requirements to play GTA5. 12gb DDR3 Ram, 4gb Radeon R7, Intel i3 and it can only manage this many props before FPS drops to around 5fps
If your machine meets recommended requirements or above to play GTA then this map shouldn’t be a problem for you.
Best planes to use on this runway are:
The Nimbus, Luxore, Seabreeze, Velum, and the Handglider (although that is really tricky to get a true lineup with the runway.
Make sure you are at Franklin’s house number 2 in Vinewood Hills when you load the ‘autoloadmaps’ file. You can load it manually or use autoload but if autoload doesn’t work then manually load it using MapEditor or the swimming pool decals will not load. Load Points are set but only function when you load the map manually. (Pools are not working. Purely for looks)
Drop the autoloadmaps folder in your scripts folder
Drop the 3 ymap files in your Custom_maps folder using OpenIV _ mods>update>x64>dlcpacks>custom_maps>dlc.rpf>x64>levels>gta5>_citye>custom_maps.rpf>
Install NoBoundaryLimits 1.1.4 by Unknown Modder (THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!) or your aircraft will break due the Rockstars boundary limitations. Unless your flying skills are sharp as hell…then you may not need this. I found I needed it in order to line up my aircraft for a smooth landing, their simply wasnt enough space without it!
Rockstar’s ‘recommended’ requirements to play GTA5 or your fps will go down to 1fps or even crash your machine.
Open IV asi loader
Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 x64
NoBoundaryLimits 1.1.4 by Unknown Modder (VERY IMPORTANT OR YOUR PLANE WILL STALL BEFORE YOU GET A CHANCE TO LAND IT!)
MapBuilder Patreon 4 or higher (You need the latest and full installation of OmegaKing Studio’s Map Builder) including the Gameconfig.
CWeaponInfoBlob Adjuster asi
PackFileLimit Adjuster asi
Updated Object List for Map Editor 8 ~ https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/updated-object-list-for-map-editor
10k Object List
Let me know if you find any issues or bugs or things you would like me to change.
REMEMBER YOU NEED TO BE AT FRANKLINS HOUSE OR NEAR IT WHEN YOU LOAD THE ‘AUTOLOADMAPS’ FILE. I RECOMMEND YOU LOAD IT MANUALLY IN ORDER THE SWIMMING POOL DECALS SPAWN CORRECTLY!
NEW UPDATE COMING IN A FEW DAYS: MORE DETAIL, SOME ERRORS FIXED, I WILL ALSO REMOVE ALL VEHICLES SO YOU CAN PLACE YOUR OWN.
FOR LOW END USERS. I WILL EVENTUALLY SPLIT THIS MAP INTO SMALLER INDIVIDUAL MAPS…