This map mod is in a very basic ALPHA stage. Any comments that repeat bug/issue/missing feature(s) that are already in the description will be ignored!
First time releasing something in a long time. Since no one has released this map for GTA 5 yet I might as well do it. I mean like… what good does it do just sitting on my SSD Lmao. This is the first of, probably, many map mods converted from Assetto Corsa I will be releasing publicly. If you are interested in which map mods I’m working on or already completed check the bottom of this description for the forum post.
If you remember the Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune games then this might ring a bell. It’s no Shuto Expressway but it sure can scratch that itch for people needing that little bit of Japanese highway racing. To the aspiring JDM racers this might just be a great stretch of urban roadway to burn some rubber on. And for all those Sunday cruisers the scenery is delightful, passing by the beaches of Fukuoka, Japan. I initially made this mod for FiveM only however the public release has a single player version as well.
LOCATION IS FAR NORTH OF PALETO BAY
FOR SINGLE PLAYER:
Make sure you have ScriptHookV, OpenIV, No Boundary Limits, a Trainer and custom gameconfig (all can be found on this website)
Put “fukuoka_wmmt” in mods/update/x64/dlcpacks
Add “fukuoka_wmmt” into the dlclist.xml
Drop the fukuoka_wmmt folder into your resources folder and ensure it in the server.cfg
You can use this map in cinematics and other media just make sure you give credit to me and the SRP Discord.
Graphics mod used for screenshots: VisualVanilla V1.5
Converted from an Assetto Corsa map mod in the Shutoko Revival Project discord
Models for Assetto Corsa downloaded from Fukuoka Urban Expressway! by StreetVersion on Youtube
– Fixed crashes caused by traffic paths (for FiveM, just replace everything in the [traffic] folder)
– Small readme correction
– New Location (for the edition of traffic)
– Redone collisions
– Redone materials
– Road Surface has Normal/Spec material
– Instanced loading of sections (things load as you get close to them)
– Fixed missing sections of the map that were gone before
– Reduction of vertices by half. Basically just optimized the geometry to not take some much vram
– Reduced overall file sizes
– Redid Singleplayer dlc rpf folder structure
– No lights
– No LODS (don’t know if this will happen)
– No Traffic (current map position is not final)
– Whole map renders in (might affect performance depending on your PC)