No fancy description for this one. All I can say is giving thanks to Namco, the Wangan Midnight Emulation discord, and the sollumz crew for help along the way. This project took a while to get right but it’s finally ready for release. This expressway got added to the list of Japan-based racing/cruising maps in my vault a while back but I just got around to “finishing” it. Enjoy this short yet oddly addicting ring of road.
Located west of Vespucci Beach
– Put the basednagoyawmmt folder in the dlcpacks folder (mods > update > x64 > dlcpacks)
– Go to the dlclist.xml and make sure it’s enabled.
Make sure you have ScriptHookV, OpenIV, No Boundary Limits, a Trainer, Packfile/Heap Adjuster and custom gameconfig (all can be found on this website). I tested this in SP and FiveM. It works so double check your game if crashes happen.
– Instructions for the traffic is in the download
– Drop the basednagoyawmmt folder into your server resources and ensure it in the server.cfg
This is compatable with Osaka and Fukuoka
– None that I can spot. Maybe traffic lines need improving but they are good enough for right now.
– Making all of the animated stuff work. A small amount work right now