Hope you enjoy this preset! If you need instructions to install the reshade there is instructions below and even a video showing how to install reshade
1. Download reshade
2. Open the Reshade.exe
3. Scross down to try find your GTA.exe and if its not there then browse for it in your games directory then click on the GTA.exe then press next
4. After that press next again as its automatically sekects DirectX 10/11/12
5. When prompted, select Yes to download a set of standard ReShade shaders.
6. Wait until you see “Succeeded!” in the top-left corner of the installer.
7. When installing ReShade, install all the optional shaders
8. Open your game and then press they “Home” Key
9. Make sure the Preset is in your GTA Directory and then you can add it by using the drop down menu at the top of the screen then selecting the preset
KEEP IN MIND MODS THAT YOU WILL NEED IN ORDER TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THIS RESHADE ARE:
Quant Mods – QuantV
It also needs Marty McFly’s RayTraced Global Illumination and you can get it from his Patreon otherwise your game may look different