This is one of the favorite reshades I’ve made and used for the past year, and now decided to share with the gta5 community.
While its been made with NVE in mind it works both with it off and on.
I prefer to keep immersion while I’m playing so I decided to make this to achieve a more realistic look.
Ive done my best to try to keep the same shades and lights regardless of weather and time-of-day, but could use some personal tweaking in the gta brightness settings depending on user and preference. (I personally have my brightness at 30 percent)
– Install ReShade for GTAV.
– Drag and drop the .ini file into the GTAV directory.
– Fixed overexposure during sunny weather.
– Fixed underexposure inside buildings.
– Corrected RGB color adjustments.
– Overall made it more adaptable to vanilla.