Add-on Spawner is a ScriptHookV script that automatically looks for add-on vehicles and puts them in a menu for you to spawn.
Detect vehicles and vehicle information automatically
Various spawn options
Various sorting options
Display vehicle model info
Search matches vehicles on Make, Name or Model Name.
GTA V v1.0.877.1 or later
Drag and drop AddonSpawner.asi and the AddonSpawner folder to your GTA V game folder.
No configuration needed, just load it up, press the hotkey (F5) and spawn your add-on vehicle. They are separated by vehicle class. It only lists your add-on vehicles, so no base game/DLC vehicles. There are various options for sorting vanilla cars and add-ons, so check the settings.
I made a compilation of IVPack (well, CP already did the heavy lifting) and Vanillaworks Extended. Get it here to improve previews for IVPack and Vanillaworks Extended!
* Display DLC name for vehicles from official DLC
* Display warning for b2699 (The Criminal Enterprises) vehicles
Yes, they’re still spawnable and WILL crash your game when spawned anyway. No, I’m not filtering them out for the off-chance someone puts working files for these models, or for the off-chance of R* adding them in a future update. There’s a fat warning now, spawning them is now completely at your own risk.
Note: There was a small time window of 40 minutes where a faulty version was uploaded, apologies for that. It is unpublished now, only the hotfix version is available.
* Fix missing return path in DLC filtering (undefined behavior)
* Update menu dependency
* Update vehicles for b2612 (Expanded and Enhanced) (Spawning them will crash the game, but at least they’re filtered away now)
* Update vehicles for b2699 (The Criminal Enterprises)
* Update vehicles for b2545 (The Contract)
* Fix non-DLC content added each load when no addons present
* List and sort spawn list by manufacturer before model
* Load images on start instead of on selection
Thank you fingaweg for making this fast update possible!
* Update vehicles for b2372 (Los Santos Tuners)
* Fix re-initialization problems
* Improve image loading (support .webp)
* Update grouping for b2189 (Cayo Perico Heist vehicles)
* Just clear clearGlobals on first load
* Update grouping for b2060
* Support Epic Game Store version (1.0.1868.4)
* Update grouping for b1868
* Fix ghost menu active for categories without any name
* Add user-filtering, see README/INSTRUCTIONS for more information
* Remove internal sprite usage
* Bug fixes and code improvements
Full credits to the ScriptHookVDotNet team on this one.
This wouldn’t have been possible without Unknown Modder and drp4lyf!