Add-on Spawner is a ScriptHookV script that automatically looks for add-on vehicles and puts them in a menu for you to spawn.
Detect vehicles and vehicle information automatically
Various spawn options
Various sorting options
Display vehicle model info
Search matches vehicles on Make, Name or Model Name.
GTA V v1.0.877.1 or later
Drag and drop AddonSpawner.asi and the AddonSpawner folder to your GTA V game folder.
No configuration needed, just load it up, press the hotkey (F5) and spawn your add-on vehicle. They are separated by vehicle class. It only lists your add-on vehicles, so no base game/DLC vehicles. There are various options for sorting vanilla cars and add-ons, so check the settings.
I made a compilation of IVPack (well, CP already did the heavy lifting) and Vanillaworks Extended. Get it here to improve previews for IVPack and Vanillaworks Extended!
* Update grouping for b2189 (Cayo Perico Heist vehicles)
* Just clear clearGlobals on first load
* Update grouping for b2060
* Support Epic Game Store version (1.0.1868.4)
* Update grouping for b1868
* Fix ghost menu active for categories without any name
* Add user-filtering, see README/INSTRUCTIONS for more information
* Remove internal sprite usage
* Bug fixes and code improvements
Full credits to the ScriptHookVDotNet team on this one.
This wouldn’t have been possible without Unknown Modder and drp4lyf!