LemonUI is a framework for creating UI systems in Grand Theft Auto V that is compatible with SHVDN2, SHVDN3 and FiveM. It allows you to create UI Elements with a NativeUI-like style, or you can also create your own UI System from scratch via the resolution-independant classes for Text, Rectangles and Textures.
It was created as a replacement for NativeUI due to being too convoluted to develop and maintain. LemonUI retains most (if not all) of the UI Elements available in NativeUI.
Special thanks to:
– Guad for the original work in NativeUI
– alloc8or for the help with the GTA Online Loading Screen Scaleform
– ikt for helping me to use SET_SCRIPT_GFX_ALIGN and SET_SCRIPT_GFX_ALIGN_PARAMS
– Dot. for the snippet of code used for the item scrolling
– deterministic_bubble for answering some questions about some missing C# classes in FiveM
1 thought on “LemonUI: Open Source UI Library V1.9.4”
Installation link not working.