Note: THIS IS A UNFINISHED BIKE. Now, why would I upload a broken/incomplete mod? as you probably saw on forums, that I suffer a hard drive failure (which is I lost all my files). This is the latest files I can found on my cloud drive, I’ll post this until I can somehow recover the lost files on the broken drive.
Changelog from the previous version:
-New 6 Spoke rims (Made from scratch)
-New Huge Can (Scratch made)
New Body Remaster (since my ZMod doesn’t support livery+nm).
1. Copy “gsxr1000r” folder to mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\
1. Add “gsxr1000r” to the dlclist.xml
Q : What’s the spawn name?
A : gsx1k
Q : Ohh no! the sound is missing
A1: Simple, update your game to the latest version
A2 : You can change the sound
1. Open openiv
2. Go to GTAV\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\yzfr6\dlc.rpf\data
3. Open vehicles.meta and search for bati
4- change diablous to double
like this double
Q : “I want to be racing look, track bike look, I WANT TO REMOVE THE TAIL”
A : Simple! it’s on Tuning on your favourite trainer
Q : I can’t tune it.
A : Change the ID for carvariation and carcols example :
– No dirtmap
– Tachometer is bad
– Few minor bugs as well.
– Prohibited without the author’s permission converting the model into other games.
– Prohibited uploading a 3D model in any resources for download.
– Prohibited using a modification for commercial purposes.
– Prohibited to Reupload in GTAIND.com
Base Model: Milestone RIDE©3
Model Prep and Port to V: Zen-Imogen