Your jack-of-all-trades on wheels. The Vapid Speedo is a modern classic van with a very inconspicuous style that delivers you anything you can expect from it. A perfect fit for your everyday working class routine able to haul anything you wish: from smuggled “candy” to innocent children.
This is a modified version of the default Speedo with several quality of life improvements implemented into the vehicle. It has functional side doors and the front badge’s position has been restored to be similar to the IV and early V versions. There are three versions of the improved Speedo: Liveryless version, this replaces the original Speedo model, perfect for compatibility with the Story Mode, the livery version with 13 available liveries and piles of boxes inside its interior, and the passenger version with 6 available liveries, the latter two are add-on models.
There are livery and color combinations defined on each livery for the livery and passenger versions. There are also several spawn points for the Speedo variants, they can be found at the appropriate locations.
For the livery version:
– Howe Dairy
– Floor Skin
– Logger Light
– Cart-L Market
– Lârss & Elbö
– Paper Clips
– Toe Shoes
– Custom black stripes
– Custom grey stripes
For the passenger version:
– San Andreas Bus Tours
– University of San Andreas, Los Santos
– speedo – Speedo with no liveries
– speedoliv – Speedo with liveries
– speedopas – Speedo Passenger
The color and livery combinations will not work properly if the vehicle is spawned by any trainer besides Simple Native Trainer and Menyoo. In order to get the combinations to work properly, you may need to install either of the aforementioned trainers or find them spawn naturally on traffics.
– Rockstar Games – Original model
– TheF3nt0n – Model edits, conversions
– Monkeypolice188 – Original LCPD Speedo model and soundbanks
– Bondergomme – Flat panels and other modelling stuff
– Dani02 – General improvements
– AlexanderLB and TheSecretPower – Textures
– Sealyx and UkeyS – Screenshots