A stock version of the Vulcar Nebula Turbo, with the windscreen banner, mudguard/flaps, grille lamps and turbo badges removed. This variant features several stock liveries, including a basic pinstripe, black bonnet with stripe,
VULCAR side-stripes and a two-tone black scheme. It also features functional bumper fog lamps and Vulcar text in the dial cluster.
– Dirt mapping.
– Breakable glass and glass shards.
– Liveries (template included in the archive).
– Can be added to popgroups for extra variety.
ATTENTION: This mod requires The Diamond Casino & Resort update (1.48) to work.
v1.1 (20 October, 2021):
2 Year Anniversary Update!
This update was made in response to several people’s suggestions and feedback on the original release, in which concern was brought over the lack of original customization.
– Restored all original customization options.
– Several new customization options added.
– Fixed several issues with foglight functionality.
– Changes to the engine sound.
– Various minor audio changes including horn sounds and tuned engine sounds (exhaust pops, turbo/dump valve and air intake sounds).
– Several changes to the handling behavior.
v1 (22nd October 2019):
1.a.i. If using OpenIV, select Grand Theft Auto V and enable “Edit mode”
1.a.ii. Navigate to the “update” folder, right click on “update.rpf” , and select “copy to Mods folder”.
1.a.iii. In the mods folder, create a new folder called “x64”, and then inside that, “dlcpacks”.
1.b.i. If using CodeWalker, use the RPF Explorer and enable “Edit mode”.
1.b.ii. Create a “mods” folder in the Grand Theft Auto V directory, and copy over “update.rpf” into the mods folder (you may need to do this through Windows Explorer)
1.b.iii. In the mods folder, create a new folder called “x64”, and then inside that, “dlcpacks”.
2. Copy the ‘nebula2’ folder found within the downloaded .rar archive into the “dlcpacks” folder in your mods folder.
3. Navigate to ‘dlclist.xml’ in update\update.rpf\common\data\ in your mods folder.
4. Add “
5. If done correctly, the mod should be ready to use.
The vehicle will serve as an add-on, model name “nebula2”.
Vulcar Nebula by Monkeypolice188
– Rockstar Games – original model.
– TheSecretPower – Black bonnet power stripe livery.
– Lorify: The Workshop Team – General support and advice.