MTL Packer MOC/MCC Truck Pack
This Pack adds an MOC/MCC Truck based on 0taku’s Body and the Cab from Weeby’s Packer Pack. Its main selling point is the enterable interior and its amount of liveries for different departments.
I originally started this project all the way back on May 1st mainly out of boredom during the lockdown. It has been in this finished state since about mid-May and has since only been released to friends, their communities and beta testers. But now it’s avaible for anyone to enjoy!
—- Features —-
– Custom made non-els red, blue and amber lighting using custom-made patterns
– Vehicle Modkit parts for more personalization options
– Working scene sidelighting
– Fully Mapped, Dirt-Mapped with proper LODs
– Extendable stabilizer legs
– Foldable Satillite dishes
– Detailed interior including props such as PCs, TVs, Chairs, Outlets, etc.
– Retexturable TV-Screen
– UV-Map template provided in download
– Different Pre-made Agency-Liveries of both Law Enforcement and Fire
—- Vehicle Functions —-
– Extra 1: Camera Pole down
– Extra 2: Camera Pole up
– Extra 3: Toggle Lightbar
– Extra 4: Toggle Front Lights
– Extra 5: Toggle Floodlights on Front Lights
– Extra 6: Toggle Scene Lighting (only works when emergency lights on)
– Extra 9: Toggle Sunvisor
– BOOT: Front Dish
– NUM8/NUM5 and Rear Driver Door: Rear Dish
– Rear Passanger Door: Access Door
– Hold H: Outrigger Legs
—- Pack information —-
– mocpacker (Law Enforcement Variant)
– mocpacker2 (Fire Department Variant)
Sirensetting IDs used:
– 250 and 251
—- Changelog —-
– Initial Release
MarcelR/Me – Combining Cab and Body, Remapping, Retexturing, Lighting, Edited Interior, Liveries, Data.
Weeby – Packer Cab, Wheels and Tuning.
0taku – Original Dev Model for the MOC Body.
Eddlm – Custom Handling.
Members of the MAATE Modding Discord and the Beta Testers – Helping getting bugs and issues sorted before release.
—- Beta Testers —-
Weeby, Eddlm, Swed, Funnypig, and others.