AkinaV or Mountain Akina,
The original model is created for Assetto Corsa by Race king (R.K.)
At this moment, the version of AkinaV is v0.1, I will improve it step by step in future.
Based on the google map, I and Dewalk28 (author of Sakina for GTASA) adjusted original track.
And, because of this, you may feel a little narrow when you drive on the road on AkinaV island.
Especially the hairpin turns, we modified the drop, make it more like real one.
I test the road by drive X80 in game, it tooks me about 7mins.
I believe you guys can beat this record.
Who will be the king of Drift?
Features of AkinaV:
1. Real road size based on google map (you may feel it a little narrow)
2. Amendatory Drop. I modified the drop in hairpin turns based on google map
3. Traffic line. More than 1,200 nodes of trafic line, infect 21 sections (.ynd file)
4. Lights. Street lights, parking area lights, billboard lights, building lights.
5. Mini Map！ I create mini map for both pause screen and radar area.
6. more deteails are waiting for you to dig out
1. Fixed collision of rails, now your car won’t be jump into air when crash on the rail.
2. Fixed some part of road.
3. Fixed street signs glowing in night.
4. Add a lot of billboard contents.
5. Delete all collision of street signs inside of rails.
6. Add new traffic. and you don’t need install traffic seperatly, it’s already been packed.
v0.25 special note:
Because of someone sell akinav in his package, although this issue has been solved.
But this really break my heart, so I will not update AkinaV anymore in future.
V0.25 will be the final version I release.
And about v0.25:
1. I said I will remove some trees and grass, so that the grapic will be more smooth.
But right now, I’m not in the mood to improve this.
Thank you all for support akinav so long time.
AkinaV is a showcase of my map tutorials.
If you have interest on DLC map, you can also make such kind of map by watch my map tutorials.
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNUoNfsoTIU_41vwLgte4RafCyS6OotQk
Look forward to see more DLC map come from you!
1. Fixed the glowing of island in the night time.
2. Fixed a part of road.
3. Added a high way on the bridge, prepare for japanese drive style.
4. Fixed the brightness on the car during the night time.
5. Reduced the brightness of small lamp on the road side.
6. Fix the problem that you can not see the island or road in the vehicle mirror and the water on the road after rain.
7. Rewrote the text of most street signs and traffic signs follow the real japanese traffic signs.
8. Removed all the street signs’ collision files which are inside of the rails. Now, you can feel more free when drift on the road. (But I kept collision files for maybe one or two street signs. You get lucky if you crash on it.) The collision files for rails still been kept.
How to install:
The main part of AkinaV island:
(1)unzip, and open “dlcoacks” folder, copy “akinaforv” folder into below root:
(2) Run OpenIV, enable Edit mode, go to below path:
find “dlclist.xml”, right click it and choose edit, then put below code into the list:
(3) Congratulation! the AkinaV island has been installed!
Now, you can run the game, and goto north-west on the map to find the island.
(4) Tips: to install AkinaV, you don’t need to install gameconfig.xml.
But, if you already intall some addon mod, then your game may close to the limit of dlc number.
So, I suggest you install a modified version of gameconfig.xml.
Want have a better experience?
I suggest you install minimap, so you can see the road on the radar map.
You can open “minimap” folder to find out how to install it.
Yoha, Dewalk28, 陸海涵, Elope
(1) Amu[大头] (秋名山赛道模型的提供者)
(2) dexyfex (Author of Codewalker)
(3) 3Doomer (Author of GIMS EVO)
(4) Thanks to the OpenIV team
(5) Oleg (Author of ZM3)
(6) Thanks to below tools, Sorry I didn’t found the author of them:
c. Json to ytrp php
(7) Thanks R* developed GTAV(8) Testers of my friends: 新疆车神， SR_森然，SxY