Here I came with a huge improvement for Sandy Shores. Not gonna lie to you, is quite big. This mod adds lots of buildings: houses, stores, a highschool, a church and many more. This was inspired from various places from US ( towns from Nevada, California, Texas etc.) and even from Fort Carson (GTA San Andreas). I wanted this map to look realistical, just like a normal small town in the deserts of America.
– Update 1.1
– Updated “sdscen.xml” file
– Added new peds and vehicles
– Added new scenarios
– Update 2.0
– The Boat House and the dock is renovated (pictures included in the folder)
So, the map consists in ymap and map editor files, you need to install both of them.
– Drag all the files from the “ymap files” folder to update > x64 > dlcpacks > custom maps > dlc.rpf > x64 > levels > gta5 > citye > maps > custom maps.rpf
– Then you have a file in the “xml” folder. You got 2 options for this:
1. The one I recommend you is to make an “AutoLoadMaps” folder in the scripts folder (firstly install map editor) and put the xml in that folder you just have made and the map will load itself automatically every time you get in the game.
2. Or you can drag that xml file in the main directory of the game and load it manually with the map editor In Game.
– The “sdscen.xml” file is optional, this one includes scenarios. All you have to do is to drag it to GTA 5 > menyooStuff > Spooner. In game you have to teleport to the reference (so it won’t bug) and load it with menyoo.