First up, sorry guys but this is the Real, Real Stark Mansion 😛
Okay! A lot of work and hours have gone in to this project with the aim to reflect the MCU version of the Stark Mansion to its closest detail – Some sections of the house have been improvised as there’s no shot or reference from the movie I.E Upstairs apart from Tony’s Bedroom.
It was hard to try and replicate the mansion from just one movie especially when the scenes are really limited so I decided to add features from all three Iron Man movies as each movie has a slight different layout from the previous.
Please note, parts of the mansion are not to scale comparing to the movies I.E the living room, garage etc – I would have to redesign the whole model from scratch to get things completely accurate and this would take a long time especially with my basic modeling knowledge. I feel things worked out pretty well.
I hope you like and appreciate the work involved.
– Scenic driveway
– Entrance hallway
– Piano & Bar room
– Living room w/ 2 art staues shown in Iron Man 1&2
– Boxing room w/ Spar, Bathroom and Swimming room
– Outdoor Party Hut w/ Swimming pool
– Tony’s Bedroom with Sun-room
– Office room
– Server room
– Business area
– Easter egg room
– Outdoor Swimming pool w/ Tanning area
– Garage (cars are visuals and have no collision, I did this on purpose) w/ suits & underground storage
– Underground Medical room & Suit Armory
– Ymap location
Please Note: Water is just a visual and will not have water physics, if someone knows how to implement this, please get in contact!
– Open OpenIV and travel to ‘…\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks’
– Make a new folder and call it ‘starkmansion’
– Drop the dlc.rpf file from my download in to the starkmansion folder you just created
– Next, travel to ‘…\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data’
– Make sure you are in ‘Edit Mode’ and right click on the ‘dlclist.xml’ and click ‘Edit’
– Copy the last line from the dlclist that shows an added dlc – paste underneath and replace the relevant section with this dlcpacks:/starkmansion
– You’re all set, load up GTA and explore the mansion!
– Texture fixes
– Essentially the entire mesh build was redone; and all full MLO now, with true mirrors and such;
– Comes with talking Jarvis hud;
– A preloaded garage is awaiting you (for any of the main protagonists). Works the same as in shaq’s famous DP Apartment;
– Working elevator pad in garage;
– Working TVs and radios in the building;
– Full lods;
– Mini-maps for all areas;
– Full texture blends on all terrain;
– Tennis court added;
– New wall and floor texturing (including specular lighting);
– Swimmable water in all pools
– Grandiose new terrace;
– Step outside to all new balcony!
Huge thanks to DEKURWINATOR for helping me getting fx to work in-game and helping with static collisions
Special thanks to stillhere for helping with bug testing.
– New Stark Mansion model by JDeezNutz which includes new grass terrain, model improvements, new cliffside, new rooms, interior, art statues and various other pieces modeled.
– Original Stark Mansion shell by Ryan P. from https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/
-’32 Ford Roadster ‘Hula Girl’ from Forza Horizon 4 Converted by JDeezNutz
– Audi R8 V10 from Forza Horizon 4 Converted by JDeezNutz
– Shelby Cobra from Forza Horizon 3 Converted by louping0
– Used Saleen S7 exterior and interior Converted by [GOC] FeiJI
– Used Saleen S7 wheels Converted by DeezNutties123
– Used Vision model by KittyInHiding
– Entrance Mannequin Statues by Shepp69
– GTA V props
– Images found on google under the following tags: Marvel, Sci Fi, Tony Stark, Modern Art, Palm Leafs