Improved Spotlight and LED v9.1.0 6/8/2017
This mod allows you to experience correct searchlight coloring and brightness, along with increased emergency LED brightness during daylight and evening, loaded by a HD corona template. This pack will also have a custom carcol file to enhance emergency lighting for non-els vehicles.
CHANGELOG V 9.1.0 6/8/2017
– This update brings us a new Corona.PNG, I believe this achieves a balance between natural and a little twinkle effect. Looks great.
What’s new ?
– Updated to work with VisualV latest version
– New HQ corona texture for graphics.ytd, improved over the older version.
– Custom carcol file made by me, featuring real world patterns on firetruck, ambulance and Police sirensetting 1 slot.
– Carcol also have tweaked headlight coloring to match the proper color temperature chart.
– Increased Bloom brightness for emergency lights
– New color values for the spotlight
– Misc. setting tweaks
– Custom carcol file for non-els vehicles.
– realistic searchlight brightness/color
– Headlight, brake lights, turn signals, reverse light and plate light have increased brightness. ** UPDATED **
– Red interior light. ** UPDATED **
– Brighter emergency lights ** UPDATED **
– Realistic new corona improving all lights to look more high definition. * NEW *
– Improved emergency lights reflection texture, now appears brighter when reflecting off objects. * NEW *
– Custom LED/Corona settings for alexguirre’s spotlight mod
1. Using OpenIV, replace the visualsettings.dat in GTA V/update/update.rpf/common/data with the new one supplied in this download.
2. replace the graphics.ytd in GTA V/update/update.rpf/x64/textures
BACKUP ( MIGHT BE OUTDATED ) :
Here are the graphics & visualsettings backup. Remember to always create a backup.
I AM NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU MESS UP YOUR INSTALLATION.
SPOTLIGHT MOD LINK
– IF YOU DON’T WANT THE INDICATOR LIGHTS TO BE ALWAYS ON, TWEAK THE FOLLOWING VALUES TO THIS. IF YOU ARE USING POLICE CAR MODS, YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN’T TOUCH THIS.
– There is a fix for all Orange lights on Staniers, just install that “Amber lights and Clear Lightbar” mod.You need to replace the files inside the .ytd files. The tutorial from FirstThirtyMinutes is very helpfull. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYWbyPj7Fso (You can find the mod in the description as well) And you maybe need to replace it in multiple files (i needed to do it in Patchday3ng,Patchday5ng and x64e) It works for the sheriff,the undercover car and the normal one.
– Gravelroadcop, author of this mod.
– Spotlight mod – alexguirre