The long awaited dismemberment mod has finally arrived! Ever wonder why explosions or high caliber weapons don’t do anything? This mod fixes that.
Also gore is confirmed in Red Dead Redemption 2, so why not here?
Place Dismemberment.dll and DismembermentWeapons.cfg into your “scripts” folder and place DismembermentASI.asi into your root folder. dlc.rpf goes inside mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\dismemberment, don’t forget to add the entry to dlclist.xml. You will need the latest versions of ScriptHookV, ScriptHookVDotNet, the game, and a brain.
This mod lets you dismember peds like in GTA SA/Red Dead Redemption by blowing their head and other body parts off with weapons you choose.
– Initial Release
– Updated to latest version of game/bug fixes
– Different body parts can now be dismembered
– You can set the weapons that cause dismemberment using the DismembermentWeapons.cfg file
– Fixed bugs where dismemberment wouldn’t work or caused a duplicate clone.
– Fixed bug where dismemberment wouldn’t work on certain NPCs or caused a duplicate clone (finally lol)
– New gore models are attached to dismembered limbs
– New effects
– New settings/ini file
– Setting to toggle dismembering torso (cut in half)
– Added an optional pedestrian pain sound (screaming) when dismembered, inspired by Red Dead Redemption 2
– Added some missing and new DLC weapons in the configuration file, such as the GTA Online Arena War weapons (laser guns)
– Fixed an issue where animals would get dismembered when incompatible
– Fixed an issue where the “dlc.rpf” file was bigger than the actual size
– Added missing file(s)
CamxxCore – Memory editing and finding functions to hide body parts.
SpringBunny – Converting/creating gore models
Ze Krush – Testing/models/textures fixing