You want to clear your whole GTA V directory from mods and don’t know which files you need to delete?
This tool helps you to detect all mod files and folders and gives you the chance to delete all mods.
Attention: Screenshots may differ from the current version!
1. System Requirement
3. How to use
5. Known Bugs
7. Latest Changes
— Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
This Tool show all mod files and folders.
Tested for GTA Online!
No Guarantee or Support for Pirated Versions of GTA5!!!
How to use
1. Start this Tool
2. Look which files / folders you need to delete manually or
3. Click on “Delete all mods” and this delete all installed mod files and folders 🙂
— What do this Tool exactly?
This tool shows you all your installed mods (files and folders)
— Are there more planned features?
Not yet. But I’m working to equip this tool with many features as possible.
No Bugs or Errors for now.
– [Added] “current path” to Settings
– [Added] Text area to Settings to show current path
– [Added] Possibility to change the path
– [Fix] Steam file detection
– Gang1111 (Developer)