spawn name: sc300a
Wanted188’s SC300 deserves some up to date techniques, so I took that car and totally redid LOD 0 with more modern tricks (vert ao, tweaked shader parameters, better textures) that we have learned along the way. This is an on-going project and I just decided to share because we’re shelving it till we finish other cars.
In the future the tail lights will probably be re-modeled and re-textured like Wanted188 and Hummingbird did with the headlights.
– Includes SP files, Vehfuncs files for the wiper. SP car is fivem compatible, with working vanilla dials.
– Fully stock detailed car exterior/interior, body kits + a wide one (needs specific bumpers selected or else it will not match), 2jzgte swap
– Hands on steering wheel, Breakable glass, Full vertex AO inside and out, basic GTAV vehicle functions yada yada
– Functioning LODs (0-4)
– Detailed engine bay and interior, separately paintable dash/accents
– Dirt mapping
– Livery template
Mods that you need to download for full experience:
– IKT’s Manual Transmission
– RealZolika1351’s VehFuncsV (configs included)
What you will need (Single Player)
– game version: (2372 onwards) LS tuners and later
– proper gameconfig
– heap limit adjuster
– packfile limit adjuster
– place sc300a folder in: Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks
– go to Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data\dlclist.xml, open and add dlcpacks:/sc300a/
– VehFuncsV highly recommended, utilized for wipers, no 3D dials this time as Vehfuncs rpm doesn’t work with latest.
– If there are any glaring bugs on the car let me know. I haven’t done this in a while so I may have missed more than what I usually do.
– Screenshots were taken all throughout development and in different graphic mods so some parts might have a slightly different look in your game as the final mod.
conversion – Wanted188(original convert), CipherOG
tuning parts – CipherOG
stock headlight rework – Hummingbird, Wanted188
car model – Playground Games (Forza)
additional screenshots – [ID-72] MΛX MΛYΉΣM, KCMIR0
breakable light setup general help – 13Stewartc