-Ultra high-quality HQ model
-Working animation exhausts & engine
-Correct model proportions
-player sits in the car properly
-The original FORZA proportions of the car
-Three variants of wheel rims
–Vehfuncs working parts:
-Manual spoiler and air intakes
-Taillights and brakelights
-To activate the spoiler and air intakes press LCtrl+b. Requires “Vehfuncs V”
-Paint 1 – Body
-Paint 2 – Caliper brake
-Paint 4 – Rims
-Paint 6 – Interior details, wheel parts, body extras
-Paint 7 – Caliper brake decals
– Extra 1 – Back license plate
– Extra 2 – Back trim badges
– Extra 3 – Side trim badges
– Extra 4 – Front emblem
– Extra 5 – Spoiler trim badge
– Extra 11 – Central display
– Extra 12 – Phone in the center console drawer
[Editing the dlclist.xml]
1. Using OpenIV, extract the contents of the folder “x64” to: \Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks
2. Using OpenIV, go to: \Grand Theft Auto V\update\update.rpf\common\data — and extract the “dlclist.xml” in some folder of your choice.
3. Add the following line:
4. Save the changes and copy the edited “dlclist.xml” back to: \Grand Theft Auto V\update\update.rpf\common\data
There are bugs: The third-person camera is far away. I haven’t found the problem yet. I recommend using “Extended Camera Settings”
Update v1.1 Changelog:
-Fixed third-person camera.
-Engine cover fixed.
-Added VehFuncs configuration files for different types of spoiler and air intake operation.
-Added version for replacing rims (rear wheels look correct when replaced).
Model from: Forza
Convert and Edit 3Dmodel: RomashkaBeast