This mod transforms the National Office of Security Enforcement from simple tactical units (TRU) and almost nonexistent Patriotism and Immigration Authority (PIA) into a proper law enforcement agency.
– NOOSE SEP Cruiser
– NOOSE TSS Dilettante
– NOOSE TSS Granger
– NOOSE TRU Granger
– NOOSE PIA Granger
– NOOSE Maverick
– One TSS Officer
– One PIA Officer
– Two TRU Officers
– Two SEP Officers
– Two Field Agents
– Tactical Response Unit (TRU)
– Patriotism and Immigration Authority (PIA)
– Security Enforcement Police (SEP)
– Transportation Security Service (TSS)
– TSS Aviation Regulation and Security Enforcement (ARSE) (based on Federal Air Marshal Service)
-2 new vehicles:
Changed the writing on the vanilla NOOSE TRU officer from POLICE/FIB to N.O.O.S.E.
Added “weapons.meta” and “pickups.meta”.
“You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.”
Introducing the Tear Gas Launcher.
The weapon is given to the player upon entering a NOOSE Transporter.
Or spawn it in by typing its model name:
in Read Me.
– No HUD icon
– Possibility of it despawning from your inventory.
Make backups of your “weapons.meta” and “pickups.meta”.
-Added a new vehicle: NOOSE Frogger
-Added a new pedpersonality.ymt.
-Added a new loadouts.meta.
-All of the other changes and additional info are listed in Read Me.
-Added a new field agent.
-Added a new TRU officer.
-Added a dispatch.meta. At three stars and above SEP responds in the city while PIA responds in the country (there are also PIA and SEP roadblocks). At four stars and above TRU officers respond in the NOOSE Maverick. At five stars TRU officers respond in the NOOSE TRU Granger.
-Fixed a bug with the NOOSE SEP Cruiser.
1. Copy the ‘NOOSEpack’ folder to the file path “mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/”
2. Open OpenIV, navigate to ‘dlclist.xml’ in “mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/”. Add “dlcpacks:/NOOSEpack/”