A complete overhaul of emergency medicine in San Andreas, with entirely new ideology behind it, new peds, new lore-friendly vehicles for every purpose, scratch-made parts, seamless blend into game world with map edits, vehicle spawners, dozens of handcrafted ambient scenarios and improved emergency dispatch system for EMS.
Full info, content overview, detailed installation guides, credits and disclaimers can be found in Manual.pdf inside the mod package.
Please leave your feedback, bug reports and support requests here in comments or in our Discord server, we’ll appreciate that!
1. Install all dependencies.
2. Install content from ‘Install’ folder, following detailed instructions in Manual.pdf
OpenIV users can benefit from semi-automated installation procedure by using included .oiv packages.
Codewalker users will have to do some .meta file editing.
SirenSetting Limit Adjuster 2.0 or higher for better emergency lighting effects and patterns. MRSA Pack makes use of its new 32 siren bones feature.
Dynamic Lighting System for greater control over lighting patterns and siren tones
– Stretcher floats in the air when used for LSPDFR plugin StopThePed (or Ultimate Backup, idr)
– Landstalker is branded incorrectly in Manual
– Released FiveM version
– Included mapping templates for livery creators
– Fixed stretcher prop alignment for Ultimate Backup paramedics
– Improved ped _02’s .ymt configs
– Improved the texture of Comet wig-wags
– Added optional lights configuration with smaller coronas
– Streamlined prop naming
– Fixed DLS configs
– Fixed formatting and typos in Manual
Nacho – Custom assets, compilation, texture work, assembly, peds, map edits
w/ aka. Weeby – Custom assets, compilation, texture work, assembly, ambient events, sounds
TGStig – Speedo Express model
Fenton – Original Swift model edits
11john11 – Roof antennas
Crizby – Liveries, textures
AlexanderLB – Decals, textures
Special thanks to:
LoreHub community for support, feedback, beta-testing and being good boys lately
dexyfex and other Codewalker contributors, researchers and developers
Monky for his sound research and documentation