What this mod does:
– Most of the cars are only slightly faster in a straight line for gameplay purposes. If your looking for realistic high speeds I recommend the mod by Quincunx (Arcade-Realism Handling).
– Cornering is generally slower, cars can understeer and oversteer.
– Offroading Cars have less grip and slide more.
– Suspension is as realistic as I can set it.
This mod works with Mouse and Keyboard (most of the testing and real time editing was done on the keyboard), but its meant for the Controller to modulate steering, accelerator and breaking.
-While trying to make it work for latest patch noticed i went too overboard in patch 1.4. Overall grip was increased, and adjusted steering angle at higher speeds. Works flawless with game version 1.0.2545.0
– Finetuning grip levels. Now cars can lose traction at higher speeds through weight transfer.
– Drifting speed is now slower.
– Some Add-on cars Handling files available
– Version 1.3 is more arcade
– If updating replace all the Manual transmission files.
– Bikes rebalance
– Alot of fixes, offroad, driving ai less prone to accidents and less agressive, planes dont get stuck on gravel, and more. It just works.
– Muscle cars have more bodyroll and sports classics suspension is bouncy.
– Cars turn more at high speeds.
– Uninstall.oiv available
Version 1.2 Stable
– Fixed Off-roading physics
– Suspension changes for Supers,Vans,Suvs,Off-road, and a few Sports Classics.
Version 1.1 Hotfix
– Fixed Missing file path in the Install.oiv
– Sedans suspension tweaks
– No longer supports changes to handling of the last update Criminal Enterprises
Install Manual Transmission 5.5.1 By IKT
Install Inverse Torque 3.0 by Eddlm
OpenIV and Run the OIV. Installer
(Important that you) Replace 2 files from Manual Transmission, instructions on the readme.
-Immersive Ignition Revived
-EngineBlaster By any333
-Trafic Plus Lore-Friendly 3.0
-Motion Blur Mod 1.3b
Recommended Mods to Avoid Crashes: